- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-8255)
- The Association of Black Psychologists: www.abpsi.org
- Crisis/Emergency Services: NC Crisis Services – Find help for a mental health or substance use crisis in your county.
- United Way NC 211 – Help finding emergency food, clothing, health care, shelter, and many other resources.
- National Insititute of Mental Health (NIMH) – The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) is the largest scientific organization in the world dedicated to research focused on the understanding, treatment, and prevention of mental disorders and the promotion of mental health.
- LME/MCO Directory – These agencies are responsible for managing, coordinating, facilitating, and monitoring the provision of mental health, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse services across the state.